PCVC Attendance Policy
To provide clarity on PCVC’s Attendance policy, here is the guidance on how they will be enforced:
• A player must maintain an attendance of 65% for weeks in which they are expected to play. In a 12-week season that translates to 4 allowable absences.
• Failure to maintain that attendance will disqualify a member from playoffs and in severe cases will lead to a termination of membership at the end of the season.
• A player will be sent a warning notification via email after they reach 2 absences and will receive a second warning notification via email after 3 absences.
• If a player suffers a long-term injury, medical condition, or justifiable cause as permitted in the PCVC constitution, a member may request a “leave-of-absence” from play. That period they are absent will be exempt from attendance calculation, provided:
• That they have notified the executive by email in advance of their absence and the reasons.
• The request has been approved via email from the executive.
• The period they are absent is three weeks or more. The executive will source a replacement player for the period.