Season postponed until further notice.

17 Sep 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
7:00 PM - 6:59 PM

Iona Secondary School

Status: Suspended until further notice

Event Type:

Hello PCVC!

First off we truly hope this message finds you and your loved ones well! In regards to the upcoming season we wish we had more information and better news to share. Our season is currently on pause because all permits are suspended until further notice. By now most of you have deposited the partial refund that was issued as a result of the abrupt end to the Spring 2020 season.

On a better note we’d like to welcome our new PCVC Exec members!

  • Membership Secretary: Vernonn Mostacho

  • Treasurer: Leanne Mejilla

  • Vice President: Terran  Burke

    ​Before we officially say goodbye and thanks to our out going exec we will be transitioning the roles once we have an official start to our season (fingers crossed that we will have one this year!) At our first ever virtual AGM it was nice to see so many familiar faces. Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed suggestions, questions and discussion.

    As Ontario continues to open up and the school boards start to navigate the new school year we will continue to try to secure our permits. We already have lots of ideas on how to try and make the season work but we can’t play if we don’t have gyms and poles that we can attach our nets to!

    Please keep an eye open for a registration email to secure your spot for when and if we can resume PCVC. We won’t be asking for a deposit, just a registration.

    Thanks and stay safe!